Saturday 29 September 2012

Describing people

Hi kids,

Let´s start with a new topic : describing people. Here you can find some links to help you to learn how to describe someone.
1.- What are they like? .Physical descriptions.

                                                   








2.- Vocabulary from Learning Chocolate.
3.- Hairstyles from Learning Chocolate.
4.- Physical description. Interactive book by Mrs. Haquet.
5.-  Game: Who I am ?.Look at the pictures and choose the right options.
6.-  Game : Face Match. Listen to the descriptions and find the right face.
7.- Exercises .
8.- Another game for more practice: Let´s go to a party.
9.- Describing people; Hair
10.- Videos. Some examples and vocabulary about describing people.


11.- My slideshow on Photopeach.



12.-Flashcards on Picture Trail.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even
using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

Here is my weblog - More Info

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.