Saturday 19 June 2010

Let´s create image books.






Hi guys!
.
These days we are working a lot creating our own image books wih bookr. It´s an enjoyable way to memorize vocabulary. I always like sites that take images and enable you to do something interesting with them. Bookr is a good place to create nice interactive image books with a short text caption.
Here you´got two examples :

- "The beach" by the teacher.
- "Colours " by some of my pupils from 2nd Grade. Well done, kids!
Make more books and I´ll publish the best books here. Choose other topics like pets, food, clothes, sports...





Here you´ve got a video tutorial to help you making more online books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like books. A kiss.Martha 2A

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.