Wednesday 1 September 2010

We´re going to be friends.



Hi kids!
It´s the first of September. Did you have a nice summer?. I hope so. I´m very glad to remind you that we´re going to meet soon. Lessons will start on Friday 10th . I hope to see you all back soon.
Welcome to all my new students too.This year we will have lots of activities and some surprises. Here we go!
I think a video quiz is a good way to start. And I like this song " We´re going to be friends" by the White Stripes. It´s a good proposal for the new school year. Don´t you think?. It´s important to embrace the fun parts of going back to school, like seeing all your friends again.
* Do this multiple choice quiz
Listen carefully and choose the right answer.There are fourteen questions.
Don´t forget to roll the scroll bar to see all the questions . ENJOY IT!


0 comments: