Saturday 2 October 2010

Internet Safety Tips.

Hi my dear pupils!
As you know we´ve got two new classroom blogs :" Kids in Los Rosales " 5th Grade and " Blogging in Los Rosales 4th Grade ". This school year I want to include blogging as a part of our class activities. My pupils love having an authentic audience: parents, other students, teachers, grandparents, relatives and people from all over the world. They enjoy showing other people what they have learned. Blogging provides an extra motivation. Students can learn a great deal about writing, creativity and computers. With this slideshow I want to help you learn cyberspace rules and online safety tips. Internet is an amazing tool for research, entertainment and education but please be respectful and follow these online safety tips and enjoy blogging. See you!.
Internet Safety Tips on PhotoPeach


I created this Livebinder that has a variety of my favourite websites to learn about internet safety. Click on it to open the folder.

0 comments: