Monday 31 December 2012

Happy, happy New Year!

MySpace-Comments
MySpace Comments and Animated Gifs

Happy, happy new year! .
Let´s not forget about the things that we're so lucky to have in our lives.. Happy, happy new year!. Let there be summer, let there not be fear. The clouds will pass over our heads, and let the sun shine on us instead. Happy happy new year,  another opportunity is here to just believe in what we can be and see our dreams become reality. ( Lyrics).

 
These are the fantastikids.This English children choir is made up 20 pupils from ERMITAGE, International School of France .
 I hope the New Year is much better than the old year to all of you!. Have a peaceful and prosperous New Year!.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Your article rocks too as being a genuine great realize!
??
I can??t genuinely assist but appreciate your blog web
site, your website is adorable and nice
My partner and I stumbled more than right here distinct web page
and thought I need to examine issues out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Appear ahead to exploring your
internet webpage but once more.
Also see my site: http://www.meyo.co.uk/blog/view/26048/how-come-iphone-5-will-first-be-unveiled-freely-inside-the-industry