Tuesday 8 January 2013

I like to play... but with you.










Hi kids,

 Do you like to play? . Where do you like to play? . Who do you like to play with?. Watch this video , listen to this wonderful song " I like to play" and answer these questions.
I´m sure you prefer to play with your parents, your friends, your brothers or sisters,  or  your classmates. 
The catchy and fun song that accompanies the video is a jingle written for the spot, and the final sentence expresses the main idea "but I like to play with you" . Below you´ve got the long version of the ad . Hope you enjoy singing this catchy song.


Click below to access the activity. (Opens in a new window on touch devices.)

Click here to open the above activity in a new window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gеneгally I dоn't read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.
Here is my blog :: kvik lån

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in wrіting thiѕ website.
І'm hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal site now ;)
Here is my site - kvik lån